You Are Visitor Number:

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Co-Host April Landis No Longer With The Show; Has Been Released Of Position

Radio Personality Joshua-Paul Angell's representative released today that he will be operating without a Co-Host and that he will decide if he would like to bring another Co-Host on board. In a public statement for the media he said,
"It was time to restructure. Since our major changes two and a half months ago; I have seen a ratings dip and gotten many emails and comments, even Tweet messages via Twitter that listeners were dissatisfied with the way my show has been conducted. I do not want to do shows that are sub-par. My show is entirely conducted so that Animal Rescue charities can be promoted and the little man and woman can have a voice. You know, those who would not otherwise be heard. After looking at feedback and data, it was crucial to make these changes over the weekend before the return of my show on Monday."

On his Facebook fan page, his Website, Twitter account and his Blogs, he had the following update for his fans:

"You May Have Noticed That Our Website And Logo have Changed...

We, at The Joshua-Paul Show have decided to make some staff changes. We believe that this will only better the show. Due to listener feedback, we have determined a drop in ratings was due to certain changes that were made about two months ago to the show.

This change is a true decision to be made solely by Radio Host Joshua-Paul Angell. He will determine from both feedback, ratings, downloads, iTUNES, Blackberry, Android, etc. IF in fact a Co-Host is even needed.

Persons interested in applying to be the Co-Host should contact JP at this email: PA2JPA@Mail.com

We would like to emphasize that the determination for the need of a Co-Host will be made under the sole discretion of the Host.

Our former Co- Host has chosen to part ways in order to pursue her own dreams and new enrollment in College.

We here at The Joshua-Paul Show, wish all of those that were let go today; may have all of their dreams, wishes and aspirations in life come true."

Angell added that his Co-Host will no longer be a part of his show.

When asked whether or not he would add a new Co-Host, Angell said "You know, I have some thinking to do. My listeners and my fans have basically all told me that they want to hear me. I don't think things were very well researched or cohesive lately. I am thinking of adding a few, what I would call commentators, but I have no plans of adding a Co-Host to my show unless we are picked up by Sirius/XM Satellite Radio. These changes were necessary; and truly needed to be done weeks ago. I have high hopes that everything will work out for the better."

Angell's show is syndicated and broadcast on the Excellence In Airwaves Network and is also available in many other formats, including an online stream. This can be found at:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/joshuaangell

No comments:

Post a Comment